29 Nov Printable notecards and tags for all occasions
Reading time: less than 5 minutes
Here’s something to have around all year long, but I’m hoping it will be especially helpful during the upcoming gift-giving season. These printable notecards and tags are colorful and cheerful enough just leave them lying around your workspace or office; and they’re versatile and gender-neutral enough to be used for a variety of purposes. As notecards, for your reminders, to-do lists, shopping lists, you name it.
The .pdf file contains three different card layouts and one tag. They are presented in four different colors: blue, orange, green and yellow. It includes tips for printing and cutting out the cards for a sharp finish and some suggestions on how to use them .
Ideas on how to use these colorful cards and tags
- As gift cards and tags – to complement your beautifully wrapped gift. They are especially nice for birthday presents. But they will add a special touch to any occasion, from Christmas to Valentine’s Day.
- As greeting cards – add some nice words to that special person of yours.
- As notecards – enough of writing notes on boring papers.
- For shopping list.
- For daily to-do lists.
- For inspirational quotes, mantras, or personal reminders.
- To write motivational messages for your students, if you are a teacher. The colorful and playful design is perfect for kids.
Tips on printing and cutting them
- Print on a thicker paper, 180gr or more for a professional look.
- Consider printing them at a printer shop, for more intense colors.
- The printer shop could also cut them out for you, in a faster and more professional way.
- If cutting at home, consider using a utility knife and a ruler. I added thin black lines in the borders – cut marks – to help you out.
- If you feel confident with the scissors, I added enough borders in the tags for you to play around. Try cutting the border following the design curves, for instance, like the tag on the gift box in the image bellow.
Only subscribers have access to this and other printable files. My newsletters will pop into your inbox about once a month, giving you a sneak peek into my life, design processes, new collections, collabs, and other fun and meaningful things worth sharing. Plus, they’re usually filled with photos of the world through my lens and freebies. This is exclusive content that isn’t available anywhere else.
I’m eager to see how these cards and tags have been useful to you! If you’re sharing yours on social media, don’t forget to tag me, or you can simply send me some photos. If you have any questions or need assistance with printing and cutting your cards and tags, let me know. I’m glad to help.
Totally in love with your cards and know a friend who’d love them too? Please share the link to this page instead of the .pdf file. It’s the easiest way of supporting my work, enabling me to continue providing you with beautiful freebies. Thank you!
- .pdf file
- Three card layouts
- One tag layout
- Four colors
- Tips on how to print and cut them.
Complete the look
Did you know there’s a matching pattern for these cards and tags? I have to admit, I’m feeling a bit geeky about it. I’ve made it available as gift paper, notebook covers, planner covers, stickers, and greeting cards at Colab55*. Imagine how great a gift this would make for a friend! Shop via this link to get a R$10 discount in your first purchase.
*Just a heads up, Colab55 is based in Brazil and currently doesn’t offer worldwide shipping.